k11 wiper motor relay

I have a k11 that the wipers only work on constant and not intermittent. I took a relay from another k11 from under the bonnet next to wiper motor. Only when I came to fit it to mine there isn't one. Just 3 rubber gromits. So where else could it be??? Mine is a 1993 shape 1.0.

TIA

some models don't have a separate relay unit, if its not there it doesn't have one. i know switches wee a common fault on that age, if you can find one id try that

i have a 1l 1997 k11 my flasher relay is under the dash behind the steering wheel think you can get to it by just taking the display out if you can get your hands in.

Just offering a little hope on this.

I had the same issue of intermittent wiper not working. I've got a 1998 'R' reg pre-facelift. Mine has the relay about an inch left of the wiper motor.

I have been holding the job off for a while thinking it would be a relay replacement or contacts in the wiper motor.

Well today I looked under the bonnet, wiggled the wire under the relay, Hey presto its fixed. 3 inches of duck tape later to secure the wire and its all done.

So be sure to check wires as that's all mine was. You might be lucky.

Just offering a little hope on this.

I had the same issue of intermittent wiper not working. I've got a 1998 'R' reg pre-facelift. Mine has the relay about an inch left of the wiper motor.

I have been holding the job off for a while thinking it would be a relay replacement or contacts in the wiper motor.

Well today I looked under the bonnet, wiggled the wire under the relay, Hey presto its fixed. 3 inches of duck tape later to secure the wire and its all done.

So be sure to check wires as that's all mine was. You might be lucky.
Same as mine but I found it to be a loose terminal where the plug is soldered onto the pcb board inside the relay box

Back