where is the adjuster/ dimmer for the instrument lights.

Hi Guys, probably a very easy question. I've just sold my old k11 micra and the new owner has emailed me to ask why she can't see the instruments when she puts the lights on. I'm presuming the dimmer had been turned down but can't remember where the wheel control is located. anyone help or a pic would be great.

by the right knee. some models have instrument panel backlight dimmers while others like my 98 slx has headlight tilting dials

I've looked over one today and there isn't one!!!!
It does beggar belief that two owners give different positions for a non existent switch.
I think the lack of dash lights is down to a blow fuse.

lol n00bs! lol

some pre facelift had light adjustment Josh seen them in the scrappy all the time...

Legal Xenon's eh :p

and there is a dash dimmer switch on some later K11's just the same as above. there is loads of extras these cars could of come with just they are not common.

Like rear discs. :p

I've seen the headlight aim adjuster no problem, sometimes a roll wheel underneath on other manufacturers.
Thanks anyway, consider the question answered.

Well, I am new here and I can tell you that I have the "adjustment switch" in my car, it is normally USED only when you have a heavy load in the car and the headlights shine up in the air. By moving the know to the desired number(1,2 or 3) you essentially adjust the lights "DOWN". As for the dash lights, I was hopeing someone would have the answer for that too. BTW, I have a '94 K11 1.0 and it was going to the junk yard... I saved it! I runs great but needs some good 'ol TLC(Tender Love and Care)!

Back