Where can you get K10 bodykits?

edzmen

Ex. Club Member
I was wondering if its possible to buy K10 bodykits still, or are they quite rare now?

Im not bothered about side skirts or anything, i'd just like to have more 'rounded' deeper bumpers like those for the Super S.

Anybody have any suggestions?
How much would i be looking to pay for a couple of decent bumpers?

Cheers!
eD

Theres a super s Kit on ebay in red. They're in germany though but i believe they're prepared to deliver to the UK. A link to it was recently posted on the MSC,

However kits are pretty impossible to get hold of new! Your best bet is to check scrap yards.. A couple of kits around are the Super S, Monza (i've only ever seen two), and Foah. Your other best bet is to keep an eye on here!! The odd occasion, super s bumpers and kits do become available to buy.

and ed if you do find a kit on here forsale dont do what most do and complain about the price,

kits are rare and worth having!

Mark said:
and ed if you do find a kit on here forsale dont do what most do and complain about the price,

I couldn't agree more, my ST kit looks amazing, you get a lot of people looking at your car as well as a lot more pride in driving it!

hi, delta styling do a front bumper and side skirts, the skirts are quite nice but the front bumper looks a bit ugly and big the website is www.deltastyling.com then search for k10 or micra. hope it helps in some way

yeah it is, when Kev owned it. from what I remember, delta did a really bad job of fitting it. very botched. no doubt he or someone else will fill you in. i'd certainly keep away from them!

Yeah stay away from them and that bumper!!! Its awful!!! From what I remember carlton cut the wing 2 make it fit instead of cutting and shaping the bumper. Best bet is to get a nova or saxo bumper and modify it to fit if it is the extreme look you are going for. However there are some more subtle kits available.

RE: RE: Where can you get K10 bodykits?

Mark said:

Point taken, thanks! Im gonna bit on that red Super S kit on ebay.

I'll probly have to sell my house in order to finance my highest bid though, lol - hope it doesn't come to that.

Thanks for the tips everyone!;)

Back