Styling/tunig for micra K10???

H

Henky

Hi!

I'm from sweden and I'm locking for Bodykits
for My K10 -88 and tuning parts Cheap!

hood, skirts, bumpers, grills, super s seats...

if I have money I buy anything you got.

I'm considering changing the engine, any tip on a engine that fits
whitout bigger modifications and whit turbo

so if you got anything lying around at home or you've got
any tip at all please send me a line.

engine mods wise its pretty much custom everything apart from small things.

if u have a 1.0 litre drop a 1.2 engine in it.

I have got a Super S spoiler you can buy, also I have Super S Dash and carpet and a few other bits.

Let me know yeah

Welcome to the MSC! especially from Sweden.

For tips on tuning things you can try searching the forums for previous threads, also keep your eyes on the for sale section, as alot of K10's parts end up here

Hey! Welcome i am from Norway!

Try to find the Monte carlo kit: My car:
IMG_1389.jpg

Or the super s styling looks nice..

MicraK10 said:
How Much and what colour is your Super S spoiler Mark?

PRIVATE MESSAGE HIM!! Dont take the thread off topic... god im not even an admin but things like this annoy me.

RE: RE: Styling/tunig for micra K10???

Arnold said:
MicraK10 said:
How Much and what colour is your Super S spoiler Mark?

PRIVATE MESSAGE HIM!! Dont take the thread off topic... god im not even an admin but things like this annoy me.

F**K YOU! He's blocked people from PM'ing him smart ass, why dont you research these things before you open your mouth!

By the way dos enyone know of The MA10ET engine
or the CG13DE engine with the manual gearbox??

but Im very intrested in The Super S Things like bodykit, seats, Hoods etc.

Yeah the Ma10ET was in the turbo micra and is also in figaros but with an automatic box. The CG13 is the 1.3 K11 micra engine and is not a straight swop but can be done (just hard because of mounts, ECU, driveshafts, gearbox mount, things like that)

Whoa, MicraK10, don't explode before you think either. Mark's PM inbox is probably full, non-official members have an Inbox limit and if its full the message will be refused.

Also no need for profanity, please keep it clean. This is your first virbal warning.

F**K YOU! He's blocked people from PM'ing him smart ass, why dont you research these things before you open your mouth!

Not exactly moderator material is it?

Unforunately I haven't had time to reply to your PM with the house move and everything.............but thank you, you've just saved me the trouble of doing so.

Kev

btw, I just checked and his PM box is set to recieve messages as is yours.....

hi am buyin a micra super s N reg nd a wounderin if any 1 no's any gd places 2 buy body kits nd am wounderin if a body kit off a mk 1 punto would fit cheers (Y)

carl_k said:
hi am buyin a micra super s N reg nd a wounderin if any 1 no's any gd places 2 buy body kits nd am wounderin if a body kit off a mk 1 punto would fit cheers (Y)

Welcome to the MSC

You should start a new thread instead of resurrecting this one from the dead.

If the kit didnt come on a micra, then it will need to be adapted to fit.

Back