k10 k11 k12 bodykits, new designs..

kristian

One Way Mule
Alright guys..

Im going to be producing a range of kits for the, k10 k11 and possibly the k12 this year..

Ive got a range of my own design grills and such as most of you know, but ive been developing a small range of bumpers and skirts for the k11 mostly this last year. Ive recently completed a WALD 'style' ( I have to say that ) kit, ( front and rear and skirts and arches ) for the k11, FACELIFT AND PRE-FACELIFT

These would be supplied in GRP like most other kits available for other cars. Offers on fitment and painting will be available also..

Prices will be around 300-500 depending on kit, also bumpers from different kits can be used.

ANY WAY..

These kits are all JDM / Jap style, and not ugly or too lairy..

So im looking at possibly a few new designs.. Anything is possible.. So If anyone with any ideas for a new kit.. What do people want..?

Ive been looking at kits available for Glanza's and other small JAP imports and these seem to be in the style people want..As we all know theres nothing available for the micra really, so lets get the ball rolling..

Pics / opinions / photoshops welcome..

What bodystyling do we want for the k11, and even some for the k10 or k12 if wanted..

id defo be interested in some k10 bumpers if you could do something unique, always liked the old daihatsu charade turbo style bumpers where each half of the front bumper is different its not symetrical, or even the fiat cinquecento sporting bumper :D but would need back bumpers and side skirts too match in

I'd love a kit like this:

Micraplan.jpg

How much for something like that fitted? Just the bumpers and arches?

Any one like the look of the Starlet Turbo kits?..

00040988.jpg

TOYota_STARlet_carbon_BONNET.JPG

Front bumper
Rear 'diffuser bumper'
Jap style skirts

The subtle ones.. Im thinking of a k11 fitment of 'very similar style'

I need to know there is a market for this type of thing.. If i can sell 5 kits on here and ebay over 3 months, then this would be worth while..

Back