Where can i get Japanese wiring diagrams for combination meters?

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
Hi all, my nismo dash cluster arrived today, i was all excited and couldnt wait to get it into the car. Well, as you can probably guess from this post that all did not go smooth. Are the Japanese marches wired completely differently to the oz models? I got the wiring diagram from my service manual, but it looks very different to that of the nismo cluster. i figured that maybe i could repin the plugs, but i would have to retrace the circuit board right? if i got the plugs and wires from the japanese march, would the colours of the wires be the same? can anyone shed some light?

CMF_lewis

» CMF Member
i have only japanese verson hope it help !!

Attachments

• 11329.jpg
    11329.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 36

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
WOW! Thanks Lewis! Thats EXACTLY what i was after! Did you get my email i sent you? i sent you a message from the forum but i didnt get a reply so i wasnt sure if you got it. lewis are you on msn messenger? if so, could you add me [email protected]
id love to talk to you. do you think it would be possible to have those pictures in a high resolution picture? its a little hard to read when enlarged. what program are you using to get that information?

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
actually lewis, i just had a look at that diagram of yours at the top for the tachometer. thats not the one i need. i need one that has 3 plugs which are like the australian model k11's.

Attachments

• 11355.jpg
    11355.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 29

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
this blue faced cluster is the the cluster that your wiring diagram is for. its got some sort of readout in the tachometer section and the warning lights are in different spots.

Attachments

• 11359.jpg
    11359.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 47

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
this is the reverse to the newer style blue faced gauges. actually i just remembered i will need a hi resolution pic of that diagram too as i have one of these blue faced clusters. could you do that for me?

Attachments

• 11360.jpg
    11360.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 28

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
^^ That is of an aussie series 2 Super S.

This is the rear shot of the Aussie series 2 super s cluster, note the wiring for the airbag light.

Attachments

• 11362.jpg
    11362.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 32

CMF_lewis

» CMF Member
sorry ca'nt help for that !!
it's different from japanese version so can get diagram...
my diagram is the late version , on this version they changed the speed meter from wire to electronic, so.....
sorry for that !!

Attachments

• 11398.jpg
    11398.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 31
Back