Wiring Diagrams of Gauge Cluster

CMF_crumpets

» CMF Member
I am after wiring diagram of the guage cluster with rev tacho.

I have a UK model that needs to be wired up, from what I have found Pin 2 (blue/black) is what I need to hook in from?

Is this correct?

CMF_crumpets

» CMF Member
Here is the only diagram I have found:

Attachments

• 39181.jpg
    39181.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 34

CMF_crumpets

» CMF Member
Yeah I have, its meant to be plug in play from what I have heard, there is one cable spare (which is blue) but elecy doenst want to wire it in, fearing damage to ecu..

Over cautious but yeah

err no. plugs straight in brother. i have a uk one in my blue car. the oz km/h speedo is also a straight swap over so you don't have to have the mph one. the only cluster's that are different are the jdm ones. all uk/oz clusters are 100% completely interchangeable.

CMF_crumpets

» CMF Member
Yeah i have plugged it straight in from uk but there is no wire from the rev guage.. theres like a location to put something in but there is/was nothing there

crumpets WROTE:

"Yeah i have plugged it straight in from uk but there is no wire from the rev guage.. theres like a location to put something in but there is/was nothing there

worked on both my non tacho equiped lx/slx... without having to wire in extra wires, etc. duno what the go with your's is then.

smidge

» CMF Member
yeah thats weird, im 99% sure there is info on the solution in here, there is a wire running to the ECU and you just tap into it OR you run it straight from the coil but i can't remember which

pretty sure its the 1st one

the info IS out there you just gotta search

search the UK site too micra.org.uk

CMF_crumpets

» CMF Member
Yeah most posted relate to tapping into the blue wire coming off the dizzy as in splice into it.

Ill get elecy to check the diagram above if it doesnt apply to do that.. Not much else I can do i guess.

CMF_crumpets

» CMF Member
Yeah might was meant to be plug and play but for some reason was not.. maybe not super s cluster and just one of the other models (even though that makes no sense).

****s me no end

smidge

» CMF Member
it'll be easy man, run a wire from the ecu where the tach wire goes in and up to the cluster, even if the dash doesnt have the wire, the ECU will, you'll find wiring diagrams somewhere, let me know if you can't find em

CMF_crumpets

» CMF Member
Thats the one above, was some other 'diagrams' but it was mainly wierd colour things that didnt help (in the DIY members section)

Ill suss it out

CMF_nz_aj

» CMF Member
If you have access to another K11 you could trace the wire to make sure where it goes.
This is what I did for my JDM K11 that had the same problem as yours, i.e. no wire in loom for connecting ECU to rev counter. All other JDM I know about have been plug & play.

Back