Where can i get the AP-Zeta Kit?

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
Hi all, i am after the AP-Zeta body kit but i cant find anywhere that still sells it. the original website is no longer running.

the kit looks like this:

Ap-Zeta.jpg

it seems to be from japan and they stopped making it back in 95... but some people may have this kit or know someone who does? it would be worth getting moulds made if there are any copies left.

thats a nice chunky kit i like that :) ill have a look for ya on the net nex i got all day :D

oh good man :D

i have not had any luck finding anyone who has even had it, the only photos i have are from the demo car. if i could at least find someone with the kit then i can take a copy.... aparently a few people up north imported them, i don't know how far they got with that

if you could speak tiawanese im sure you could order a kit. but that is a very nice looking car. and i dont like faclifts..

if you could speak tiawanese im sure you could order a kit. but that is a very nice looking car. and i dont like faclifts..

yea exactly, i was going to de facelift the march but if i can get that kit i will keep it face lifted.

Might it be worth looking for the Yaris kit instead and modding that to fit?

i cant find the company, so i cant find any of their kits...

ive been looking and cant find this kit i did find the one with the flared sides if you want the link to it?

it would be worth seeing what else is out there

found these aswell nothing on them to buy though :S im still looking though im addicted haha ill find something good somewhere!!!( eventualy )

but still no AP-Zeta kit, can anyone even find a pic of it on a different car? not just the demo car? maybe it was a concept kit and not avalable to buy... if so where is this car?

NEX I DONE IT I THINK lol its on a cabro aswell and its an import im putting all the links of the good micras onto a seperate thread in a few mins so check them out too

Tis a good looking bodykit! Although I think the Nismo is still my favourite out of all of those ;)

Wonder what sideskirts I have - they're none of the above! It's a mystery, lol

Nothing on Yahoo.jp?

no, thats the weird thing, it is like the kit was never put into production or something. i cant even find a photo of it on a different car... really weird

Tis a good looking bodykit! Although I think the Nismo is still my favourite out of all of those ;)

Wonder what sideskirts I have - they're none of the above! It's a mystery, lol

i may have to go nismo if i cant find this...

we will find out what skirts you have ;) or copy them lol

i dont really like body kits on micras, but its one of the few i like!

exactly, i am not a fan of bodykits in general. i have rarely seen one that suits, but this one really has grown on me, i do like it alot.

Back