Where are my posts going?

h701micra

Deactivated Account
Its come to my attention my post cost keeps going down

Now its not something I keep a close eye on as such, but I remember it being over 10,200
Then it dropped back down to 9800 something

It finally came back up to 10,100 just recently

Now its back down to 9,652?... Whats going on

That's 400 posts just vanished :confused:

@James @Low Rider ??

Err......that's not right. However beyond my abilities as a mod. James will have to handle this one....

Possible the site deleteing very old posts?

I also noticed that Enuos GA16 thread has disappeared? Mabey deleted so your posts may have gone with it?

That's what my assumption came to, but I wanted to double check. Lets James know about it last time and he said it still shouldn't happen

Wonder if its happened to anyone else?

That's what my assumption came to, but I wanted to double check. Lets James know about it last time and he said it still shouldn't happen

Wonder if its happened to anyone else?
It probably was the fact that the GA16 thread got deleted. I've restored it from a backup into an archive because there's lots of useful information in it. I will rebuild the post counts today, that may fix it.

I've rebuilt it, and you're nearly back to 10,000 but that definitely includes every post you've ever made that is still in the database.

It probably was the fact that the GA16 thread got deleted. I've restored it from a backup into an archive because there's lots of useful information in it. I will rebuild the post counts today, that may fix it.
Will the GA16 Info Pool thread be viewable by members?

It needs a bit of cleanup as I had to actually restore it from an SQL backup but it will be put back on the forums when I get the time.
I think Andy wanted it removed from the forum which is why he deleted it.

The best thing to do would be to ask permission first

I think Andy wanted it removed from the forum which is why he deleted it.

The best thing to do would be to ask permission first
Maybe so, but there are other people's posts in there too. Like I said, it's not on the public forums at the moment, I need to assess the situation before I make a further decision.

@James I wondered where that had went, I was looking for it t'other day :p
I'm not quite sure why what happened happened. If anyone fancies filling me in they are welcome to do so, apparently @Enuo made a post on the Facebook group about it, but it seems to have been deleted.

If he wishes to discuss it with me in private I'd be happy to talk.

aaaah now i get it. since relating here to facefook you been getting groupie sessions on here rather than club as a whole you get little infiltrating groupies came to destroy this club. i seen through their spaztik school yard games but others have left for good.
you need to sort my zero point energy request :)

It's not just that. Very few people here give anything back to the community. They just leech.
There's some decent people here but the recent riff raff gives off a negative vibe.

Sent from my unknown using Tapatalk

Back