how are we?

evening gents, long time no see

i know i have'nt posted recently and this was mainly due to family issues and a massive change in personal circumstances (new job etc) sadly this will be one of my final posts to the msc as recently the micra had been suffering with what can only be described as a terminal cam chain rattle and it had then spread to the alternator and so on

it finally gave up the ghost luckily on the factory estate where my dad works which as suspected the chain just let go which in turn married the pistons to the head (you may now kiss the valves) and the battery had to be swapped just too get it from longbirdge to west brom :-(

coming from this i managed to take some choice parts off the car which as soon as i get some pics together i'll be chucking in the forsale section, New clutch, CV boot kit, Wind deflectors, Hard pipe induction kit, D1 spec grounding kit. And anything else i can muster up as the car was then sent off to taronis for cubing, Sad times as it was my first car, an ambulance, a gaza style people carrier, a funeral car and with the camo roof its suprising how many people i speak too have seen it about

my only consolation for this is a new toy which i picked up luckilly the week before it went pop an Audi A4 3.0 v6 tdi quattro sline :cool:

and of course, No man left behind ;)