when is melbourne having another meet?

CMF_mipcar

» CMF Member
I'm always up for a cruise. I agree though that there are not a lot Micra members active in Melbourne.
You see a lot of Micras getting around though. I am on the road a lot every day and would see on average 2-3 Micras a day.

Just recently drove 2 cars from different yards both were the electric blue, both were SLX's.

How they have been looked after counts for a lot, both had around the 130,000k mark. One drove quite well. The other was in poor condition with a rooted clutch and drive vibration.
The interior and paint on both was holding up very well.

Mychael

CMF_mipcar

» CMF Member
Good stuff guys, that's 5 cars so far. (counting my two).
Hey Cisco, is there any way you search the sites database to find all members listed in Melbourne/Victoria.
Then I could "pm" them to see if they are still active with cars.

Mychael

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
T'would be a good idea. Just went on another R31 cruise today and it's made me want to meet some of the other micra members in victoria.

If we set a date, stick to it and get a route planned out early, then it's definitely possible.

---dens

CMF_mipcar

» CMF Member
I posted a message elsewhere about getting some more slips to put under peoples windows. to encourage more ppl to join.
I've had no responses to that posting so I might just see if I can design something that I can post as a file for ppl to download and print out themselves.

We need more transfers to advertise the site as well.

Mychael

CMF_nippon

» CMF Member
Hi guys! you can add me to the list.Just bght a white micra super s.Still doing bits. m living in the city.Let me know about the cruises.

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Heh, good to know there's a few more people around :) Might have to think of some time to do it.

Currently the active list stands at:

-deNs
-aaron
-jay22
-mipcar (2)
-Nippon
-Gary Fintelman (once ya get one ;))
-MICRA_MAN
-SxOxAxD
-rapsody

A decent list so far.

---dens

CMF_nippon

» CMF Member
rapsody WROTE:

"wouldnt mind meeting some fello micra supporters and seeing a few done up micras count me in. <BR>rapsody deer park

Hey rapsody,I tried to email you but can't access it.its about the spoiler.If you have pics, it'l be good.Is it abit wider and broader.If its diff from the super s.i'l be interested.let me know.cheers.

CMF_mipcar

» CMF Member
Ya got a big back yard Aaron lol.
Beth, We try to make them central for everyone. With somewhere to park the cars together for viewing and to have a sit down lunch so we can all chat. Then usually a drive with a bit of sightseeing.

Depends on numbers first, then the most central location that can meet the needs for parking and food.

Mychael

Back