Fire UP......Melbourne HYPE Video!!!!

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
Do you want entertainment? I'll give you entertainment!!! :D

Okay just emailed cisco reguarding this but meh , couldn't wait, its abit of a preview of whats to come of the 'canberra suprise project' of mine, got abit carried away with time spent on this, but anyways i'm guessing/hoping CMF will be hosting this cause my host is going to get crushed, please keep calm if your download is slow or if my host drops out, pleaseeee.

okay, heres the deal, go to:
http://micra.studior7.com/meetsandmedia/melbourne_2005/hype_video.htm

...and download the Melbourne HYPE 2005 pre-meet video from my 'inprogress website' (please withold the finger pointing of spelling mistakes, i know i haven't spell checked, its darn late sooo narr :D - i'll do it tomorrow).

Now kiddies its available as Windows Media Video 9 (pretty good quality)or RealMeadia Video 9 - which is awesome quality but i'm guesing most people wont have RM player so you'll need to go to:

http://www.real.com/player/realplay...oc=au&src=intl_au-home,011404intl_enau_choice

and click on the lower-righthand link for free realplayer download.

so get out the popcorn, kickback, and relax,

Alex

oh, also all my person photos are on there, and the CMF bisbane and canberra meets overview ages will be sorted soon, i promise ;-)

cisco

» CMF Member
Heheh, that's awesome Alex. Great effort thanks mate.

I can feel the spirit in that movie.

I'm itching for Melbourne!!! Its more fun when you're the guest and venturing into another foreign town because its all so exciting when you don't know your way around etc.

Bring it on..! Hype up, fire up!

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
hehe, looks like i'll have to get a family, lol need 9mths for that, won't make it to melb then hahaha - maybe i'll fit in at the tassis meet? do i have 9mths until then? David i really hope i can get the project moving, but in too much debt currently and money is very scarce unfortunatly, back to uni in two weeks - gee i've been slacking around the past 4 weeks!, lol,

Alex

cisco

» CMF Member
Ahh bugger. Sounds unreal though Reverb. What a shame, but you'll still be having a ball over there anyway :) heh.

Its always tricky to get everyone together in a single date..!

Back