Wheel Sizes?

bobb

Ex. Club Member
I have a standard '95 K11 and i'm looking to put a set of alloys on it because it's currently riding on those awful looking 13" flying saucers. I was wondering what's the biggest size wheels i could put on without having the arches rub or encountering any other problems. I wanted to go for 16's but i thought they be a bit to big. Would 15's be ok?

mine on 15s lowered 35mm march 090.jpg
mine on 14s lowered 35mm march 014.jpg

take off the outside handles and fill the recesses, put a servo inside the door to operate the latch mechanism operated from a discrete button outside the car somewhere or a remote fob, click and the door pops open.

I have fitted 15" on mine and they just look awesome i think 16" would be to big! mine i had to have these plastic washes in the centre caps to fit them on

conor

the trouble with big wheels and tyres is that they do slow the car down on acceleration and top speed, I'm more than likely going back to 14" rims on mine for that exact reason.

big wheels = bigger rolling diamiter = slower acceleration but slightly higher top speed

little wheels = lower rolling diamiter = better acceleration but a lower top speed

*i think*

Back