K11 wheel sizes

Hi Folks...Ive not been on for quiet some time due to illness...however my question is this can I fit 14" wheels on a Micra that has 13" wheels already fitted...the reason I ask is our 1.3 V reg has bit the dust...the rear wheel arches have totally gone and a repair would not be economical...that is all that is wrong with the car...anyway its just had brand new tyres fitted...the V reg 1.0 has good tyres but are 13"...I would like to use the14" if its possible...any advice would be welcome,
Regards,
Steve.

Yeah you can the 2002 facelift comes stock with 14" with 165/65 ithink tyres the speedo will be the same as the overall diameter is the same
Thanks Infinity...I thought they would but wanted to get others veiw...the speedo issue isnt really one as I think it would be so small that it wouldnt really register on the speedo...after all folk change their alloys all the time for bigger rims....this is the boss`s car...so it has to be right...she said...and I just nodded my head...lol...cheers.
Regards,
Steve.

Thanks Infinity...I thought they would but wanted to get others veiw...the speedo issue isnt really one as I think it would be so small that it wouldnt really register on the speedo...after all folk change their alloys all the time for bigger rims....this is the boss`s car...so it has to be right...she said...and I just nodded my head...lol...cheers.
Regards,
Steve.
I was running bigger fronts and backs and according to gps the speedo was off 3,5 kph. That was on 195/55 r15

165/60/14 is the correct size tyres for 14" Wheels. These will give you the correct rolling radius and your speedo will be OK.
Thanks for that one, I'm looking to get some wheels for mine so now I know what rubber to roll!
On the off chance do you know what tyres I should go with to keep the speed the same on 15 inch wheels? My terrible maths tells me its 165/55/15 or so (obviously width changing if they are wider but still, the depth)?

Back