wheel size for K11 + paint question

B

big_lez

wheel size

im in a bit of a jam do any of you guys no what re the biggest alloys you can fit on the k11 and does anyone know which shops sell vinyl paint i cant find it anywhere as im wanting to do my centre console

cheers LeZ:k12white:

Moved to a seperate dedicated thread in the K11 section

You can fit upto 17's sensibly on a K11, this will still require arch and suspension modifications. A reasonable choice would be 14's / 15's to keep your handling good.

I'm sure some K11 nuts will expand on the above.

Kev :)

15's are your best bet, just make sure you pick a decent rim where the spokes go right to the edge as it gives the idea that the alloys are actually bigger than they are. Anythign bigger than 15's will cause rubbing with heavy loads and as above hinder performance, If you are going for a show car 16's are good, but 15's are better for allround driving. Means you can also lower the car more aswell

i just used plastic primer paint from halfords (!)er for 3 tins) and laqured it, keep the "bumpy" effect on tho, looks ace!

thanx a lot lads it gd to be able to tlk to people nd get advice also on things without scamming through the whole internet thought thy were daft questions didnt dare ask lol but thnx all the same btw this site is really really kool

:k12white:

by the way if anyone is ever sellin any deasant alloys with tyres or not cud thy plz giv me a shout thnx LeZ :wasntme:

i have some 16's on mine as well as it lowered 30mm, to be fair they look great but if i have any one in the back they catch, if i take a corner to fast, they catch, ive also had to get the alloys grinded down (offset wasnt good enough), loads of problems at the mo with them mainly a bracket holding the rear bumper on which i dont think can be moved which is catching....... or can it? any one know?? if i were you mate put 15's on they'll look smart,
hope this helps

Back