Wheel opinions

B

Ben

I would like some of your thoughts on the two types of wheels i will be buying next week. I still not sure on which ones to go for. I have been given a good deal on these wheels in 15 with 195/45/15 tyres on but im still uncertain. Both are shadow chrome. If your wondering why im not buying Bods any more, its because i would rather have a new set and as 15"s are what i intended to get in the first place i thought i might as well spend the extra cash. I have let Bod know and once again i apologise mate.

right firstly...

Check the wheel weight of the Wolfrace wheels, infact you could look here for lighter wheels.

You could infact get some 15's that weigh more then your original wheels by quite a few more kg per wheel, The Rota wheels will come in at weights of 6 - 10kg per wheel when the wolfrace ones could be around 15kg per wheel as my 17's are 17kg per wheel.

You'll find with rota rims you'll have better acceleration and better braking from the lighter wheel.

They aren't as expensive as you think and you can get a good wheel and performance road tyre deal for under 800 pounds.

Kev :)

Kev said:
right firstly...

Check the wheel weight of the Wolfrace wheels, infact you could look here for lighter wheels.

You could infact get some 15's that weigh more then your original wheels by quite a few more kg per wheel, The Rota wheels will come in at weights of 6 - 10kg per wheel when the wolfrace ones could be around 15kg per wheel as my 17's are 17kg per wheel.

You'll find with rota rims you'll have better acceleration and better braking from the lighter wheel.

They aren't as expensive as you think and you can get a good wheel and performance road tyre deal for under 800 pounds.

yeah erm i dont have that kind of money to spend. To be honest, i have a 1.0 micra, performance is never going to be top of my agenda i was looking more for style, think im gonna go for the first ones but if i dont like i can swap so will let know how it goes. Cheers anyway

i think they both lush! are the second 1s the wheels gav had on his k11 after the dare x1s?
how much these costin ben i wudnt mind a set of the second ones

persONALLY I TIHNK THEY TOO OPEN . ESPECIALLY WITH NOTING BEHIND THEM BUT TINY BRAKE SYSTEM THE 1LTR HAS.
grr caps

ne ways.

my thoughts but you decide

exactly and ok your K11 is just a 1.0, so imagine if you put wheels on that weigh even more then your wheels on the car now, this will just make your car slower then it already is.

What deal have you been offered on the wolfrace wheels?, I'm lining up a discount with a company and possibly may have a bulk order of 5 sets to start it off with. I could arrange P&P through work which would be done at cost for you.

The discount on the first 5 orders all at once would most likely be less then a deal you have got even costing out P&P on the wheels, I should be going over there wednesday or Friday next week if your interested.

yeah well could you pm me how much it would cost for them delivered? and is that with 195/45/15? Yeah they are the ones Gav had on his but only 15 Gav had 17

theres also these ones, growing on me but i think im going for the second ones simply because i always wanted them

I think i am going to order them tomorrow morning. Will be ordering the second set although i did get the chance to own the exact same set in 17" for less money brand new so im not too sure yet. These are the wheels Gav had on his but i would need to remove the liners first correct? Anyone know how hard this is?

Have decided to go for Bod's 16"s again n just get the damaged one refurbed. Found out there is a pleace near me called BETTABLAST so will ring them tomorrow morning n see what they say. Pciking the beuts up tomorrow night

Back