whats your mileage?

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Well after 2 fills of what must have been ****ty fuel charlotte isnt hurting my wallet guzzling down around 9L/100km anymore.

Latest consumption was 5.92L/100km with city and slow traffic-jam'ed highway. Fantastic this is what I bought you for babe!!!

Couldn't have come at a better time either I'm short on cash while my payment details are processed with a new job!! (this is the sort of moment where I get warm fuzzy feeling inside when I look down the window to her in the carpark)

CMF_Grincheuse

» CMF Member
you guys talking of a 1.3l or 1.0 l micra... its makes all the difference... mine, a 1.0l micra does around 6.5l/100 km. I agree with LWC about the throttle... it does make a big difference on the fuel consumption

CMF_bertokoy

» CMF Member
hi everybody, im new to this forums. I just bought a second-hand micra from Japan. btw, im in the Philippines. i have computed my mileage and its 10.2L per 100Kms. now i saw most of you have more mileage than mine, so im concerned if anythings wrong with my car. mine is an A/T, and my everyday trip consist mostly of city driving- heavy traffic. would appreciate your comments.

CMF_chilidawg

» CMF Member
the slightest change in route plays helluvalotta diff as i learnt in my latest 3 tanks.

i average 11km/L then my route changed when i was on course at another location n so my route changed, then my FC was 12km/L, at yet another show it was 13km/L - i usually fill her up when the light comes on, which strangely is only when its 33-35 litres empty cuz thats wat it says on the receipt :p

CMF_nz_aj

» CMF Member
If Cebu is anything like driving around Metro Manilla I would not think 10.2L/100km would be unusual for an automatic K11. I guess you're probably running the A/C all the time too.
Have you converted it from RHD to LHD?

CMF_tiSh

» CMF Member
Hello peeps... Im also from the philippines. just bought a 1300cc '92 March LX. Manual Transmission...

recently changed my petrol from unleaded to leaded premium... coz ive noticed some slight power loss using unleaded. I wonder why.

anyway my mileage is about 13-15km for every 1 liter. using A/C all the time..

CMF_bertokoy

» CMF Member
nz_aj WROTE:

"If Cebu is anything like driving around Metro Manilla I would not think 10.2L/100km would be unusual for an automatic K11. I guess you're probably running the A/C all the time too.<BR>Have you converted it from RHD to LHD?

the way from my house to work is mostly stop and go. cebu is slightly less vehicle congested than metro manila, but in my case yes you can say its comparable. and im running my A/C all the time considering the humidity. thanks for the comment, now im not worrying so much. btw, its already converted to LHD.

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Nice thread update. Thought i'd let know on my trip south I returned an average of 5.9L/100km. Not bad considering it was loaded up heavily with 3 guys all around 6ft tall, their gear, food and 40L of water. Not to mention 2 of the drivers had lead foots (diesel hilux drivers, can't blame them) and the aircon wasn't turned off once.

Needless to say the best tank was 5.4L/100km on the hume highway. Pretty bloody impressive!

CMF_hotshooter

» CMF Member
I'm a bit worried because mine is 12.5L/100Km. But I use a/c a lot because of the weather. Also, I climb up a 3 floor basement mondays to fridays at work. I'm gonna try parking somewhere where I don't have to go to the basement. I'll check what my mileage is afterwards.

Back