whats the best nissan engine 2 put in ma micra?

M

micraboy_16v

hi, want bigger engine in my micra, wots the best engine to go for?? any size (1.3,1.6,1.8)

or wot can i do to the underpowered 1.0 engine? :grinning:

any info plz

1.3 prolly cheapest and easyest for ur first mod as its just plug and play as for the rest its upto you really , 1.6 ,2.0,2.0turbo but you will need to fabricate mounts exhaust etc for them

chie

np dude, on a std engine you can go for janspeed manifold, catback,k&n air filter,decat if you want but it gets a bit loud lol, fuel controller i.e apexi s-afc, and if tyou got the cash you can go on to cams,full ecu such as greddy emanage or dastek unichip, its all a question of money, :p

thanks again your bein very helpful. ne idea wot bhp it would be at wiv the janspeed manifold, k&n, cat back n fuel controller???

i would guess 120 ish but wen u reach this figure u need new injectors for example primera 1s so could reach 130.
i aint good wit cars jus wat i picked up from this forum n this is the route im goin. 1.3 tuned then turbo.

pepper

micraboy_16v said:
thanks again your bein very helpful. ne idea wot bhp it would be at wiv the janspeed manifold, k&n, cat back n fuel controller???

you should push around 100bhp mark, after that you will need a propper mappable ecu, cams etc to go any higher really

p.s everyone here is helpfull we woudnt have a good forum otherwise :p

ill got a micra k11 1.0 L 1995 n reg. 141 thous miles lol n still goin strong ( touch wood)

Alrighty lad - yee, we're all a friendly bunch on here. Watch that Chie fella tho, heard hes a bit fiddly around kids etc, so beware :(

Get the maniflow Manifold Its meant to be better than the Janspeed, but in the end they are both worth it.

Titch :kungfu:

these cg series engines r indestructable.

i recommend changing oil every 5000miles no need to do it jus a good way to keep engine running good.

titch im gunna kill ya lol and did i mention ur car
is slow :p, yea the cg`s are great as long as you keep the oil and water topped up, mines got 101k+ on the clock and it quite happly bounces off the limiter lol

Chie - this will be sorted out in two weeks when i leave your lame little car standing.

So much so - there is a Pint in it boy! And i'm tight!

dunno last time i got dyno`ed i had 98@fly-71@wheels, but since then i put hks filter insted of the k&n and im running the 1.3 injectors insted of the 1.6, and iv got an apexi s-afc for fueling so i dunno, im working on a few things and building a engine atm

a pint it is, how you want to pay :p, ( obviousley this will be settled on a closed private road and the msc does not condone street racing or any posts about it)

this is goin off topic now

so if you want to change engine go all out for the sr20 it will cost a bit but its all worth it, however for ease go for the 1.3 as i did but i jus bought a super s instead of conversion, u get all the bumpers drivers lamps n interior plus rev counter.

hope this all helps.

pepper

Back