what can you put in a micra?

S

skodaman

HI ,
I'm thinking about building a micra rally car. Ive heard you can use almera hubs and rear beam to get discs all round and wide track but does anyone know...

if there is a viscous or atb differential used in any other nissan which can be fitted in the micra gearbox?

Who does rally suspension bits? Is there a quick rack available? etc etc

any advice from anyone whose rallied one of these things gladly appreciated

thanks

I've heard of a viscous lsd which comes in the RS5F31V gearbox and I googled for this place, who seem to have a whole rack of Micra bits but neglect to mention which version of Micra they're for...
ABS was an option on K11 Micras (or at least some of them) so u might be able to get a beam axle and other necessary bits that'll bolt straight on, assuming that's the model u're after.

I don't know how easy it is to swap in a vlsd but the Sunny ZX had one in its RS5F50V.

Gearboxes with a V at the end of the code should have vlsd's.

squigbobble said:
this place, who seem to have a whole rack of Micra bits but neglect to mention which version of Micra they're for...

They will be for the K11.
The K11 was used in a one make series (the Micra Challenge) as an introcution the rallying and there are quite a few K11 rally cars and places that sell parts for them.

Back