What's my car worth

as it stands what would people pay for my car?

1.3 super s
52000 miles (ish)
Tax till feb
MOT till feb
Part service history

bad points are rust hole under drivers wing mirror

Only wondering as I've been offered an Audi a3 and I'm quite tempted (need a family car :down:)

as it would stand i think around £600 because people love to buy cars with a year Tax and Mot.
not alot of people like the mods previous owners have done either. :glare:

Good luck with whatever you decide!

You should see for both versions with it all and without.
No harm in putting your price that you want for it.

Well it didn't take long for the vultures to start picking bits off, when nothings actually up for sale

I was only wondering what it'd be worth nothings been decided

I think youd get more money for a clean, standard car with MOT and tax. Then sell all your parts and get more money back. Not everyone can afford the insurance of a modified car, so it will give you a better chance of a sale.

A car is worth what someone is willing to pay for it.. small cars are in demand though so can fetch a premium., short tax n test i'd say 450-500 ish.. put it on that well known auction sight and find out..!

The A3 is 3k but cause it's my aunt that's selling it I may be able to get it a bit less

My sister may be having my super s off me

I'll have to wait until next weekend to sort through all the parts o have waiting to go on

can someone please tell me a buggy will fit in the boot I don't want to get rid of my youth just yet

As it stands now my sisters offered a grand so if need be I'll sell it to her, but like I said I don't really want to get rid of it

As it stands now my sisters offered a grand so if need be I'll sell it to her, but like I said I don't really want to get rid of it
Then don't :grinning:
Your sister can buy my car for a grand! (it's definately NOT worth it.)

A buggy will fit no problem just need to learn to become a tetris master lol. I got a buggy and two car seats( only got one kid got a spare one for my parents car from friends), 4 alloys(on the way home) and 2 suitcases in the micra on a two week holiday. Its a 3 door by the way. Its just a matter of getting use to the 3 doors which can be a nightmare when its raining. My son is now 10 months and I only went out and got a 5door car (1.6 primera) as I want to play with the micra more.

Once you get use to were everything goes its really not that bad. Also had an eventful trip back from Ikea. You can imagine how that went :glare: .

Back