My new car!

James

Chairman
Well, I wasn't expecting to posting a thread like this but my bonus came through the other day and just happened to find this on PistonHeads

primera1.jpg primera2.jpg primera3.jpg primera4.jpg primera5.jpg

130,000 miles, but with full service history, the first few years being at a Nissan dealer too.

Only bad points a little rust on the spoiler and the drivers seat bolster worn a little.

No rattles or anything, drives like a dream and only paid £800 for it! Very impressed and Ed's already tempting me with a turbo conversion! ;)

It has GT written on the back :p

Looks nice mate! whats the insurance like on that for you?

An extra £190 a year, I'd be silly not to! Yeah its a 2.0 GT :)

Got 36 mpg on the way back, much better than the Almera! lol

They are fantastic cars to drive. I know you was tempted the second we went to view my car. lol.

Good choice though. Be good to see it soon mate.

It was going out in your car that tipped the scales in wanting one over an Almera GTi!

I'll probably be over the island way sometime this week to show my mum, she doesn't know I've bought it yet!! Can have a mini P11 meet! lol

well done james, nice looking car (Y) I've always liked the look of the primera gt's would deffo consider one in the future!

any plans for it then?

I prefer almera GTIs but thats a good buy!

Were you cold in the first pics? or just shaking for some reason...lol (or are they the previous owners pics)

Yeah the Almera's going to have to go, I can't afford to have two cars i'm afraid!

I wasn't cold, but when I take photos without the flash it's really hard to NOT blur it! lol

I'm sure the guys over at NPOC will help you spend your money. Very nice car, James, well done, now look after it.

Back