Whats it worth?

Right..iv been thinking about it for a few days now and to be honest i cant really get round to it but i was thinking of selling up on the k11..but don't have a clue on what its worth..its got around 80k on the clock..iv done a fair few little mods to it which can be seen in my blog thread.. it will come with a years worth of road tax & mot.. even willing to throw in front and rear Super sport bumpers..

I cant remember the year and we Havnt got internet atm so my communication device is using hotspot and is to slow to find your blog but I reckon 700-800 would be decent? We paid 600 for my Mildred and she was a shed when we got her but that was really over priced tbh but I reckon that's a good gauge.... Pop a add up for say 950 if it dosnt sell no loss drop the price abit :) allways worth a try :p shame your selling up, I've been watching your blog and allways looked forward to your updates.... May I ask what's brought this decision on? Tis a shame x

Found the blog, N reg. Pushing your luck at £950 for an old one, an enthusiast may pay close to that, but, I think with the tax and Mot - £700 would be a good deal. Otherwise, mmmmm bit of a toughie as its such a nice looking motor.

£700 sounds decent,but tbh im not 100% sure that i will be selling up and if i do sell up then id deffinatly want it to go to a proper k11 enthusiast who will appreciate it..reason i may be selling up is having to put down a deposit for a flat..but not sure yet as i may have it sorted will find out in a few days :)

There's one on ebay at the moment, T plate I think, hill climber with a lot of work done on it. Looks like yours - £999
So - £700 I think might be on the money. ;)
Hope you can sort your deposit without losing your motor, but, needs must. Best of luck from me bud.

Right definitely made my mind up now and will have to sell up..will be removing the alloys and putting standard steelies and caps back on,iv just taxed it for 6 months and a fresh MOT for 12 Months has been done on this past Saturday gone..also will be including Super sport front and rear bumpers with fog lights in the sale as well as some other extra bits i.e super sport rear shelf,rear lights,inside boot handle/holder..So what would be the right price to put it up for?

Back