Whats it Worth?

Ive Got a Black 1993 k11 super s i want to know what its worth as im thinking of selling up?
Its Got 158000 miles good service history, only 2 owners, interesting reg the last 3 letters being NEW
Ive Recently done both rear sills inner and outer, new rear wheel cylinders, front discs and pad, new lower front crossmember, recon mass air flow and a new clutch kit, Its Lowered on Humphris oxford Bilstein shocks and 50mm lowering springs, the springs have NME stamped on them, i may sell the kit seperatly, its also got golf wider arches on it, nothing to lary i think it suits it, the front edge of the bonet is rusty due to it having paintwork in the past, its got 12months mot, currently has no tax, its been off the road for a while recently i decided to fix it up as me and dad run a garage so it was taking up room,

Any suggestions on price i was hovering around £450 without the suspension as the super s is getting a little rare now? any ideas people?

It's hard to say without some pictures to look at but from what you've written down it sounds like you're about right with your estimate.

Back