whats it worth?!

tommo

Ex. Club Member
first up, im struggling to find cars of similar age/model to compare to.... so....... whats my K11 worth.

discuss.

its a 98 R reg. facelift 1.3 GX

janspeed manifold,powerflow decat midsection and backbox

spax lowering springs

tints

custom skirts

laguna splitter

69,000 miles,average condition.

tax jan 07 mot sept 06

DSC02512.JPG

DSC02488.JPG

DSC02491.JPG

tom.

just to add it WONT be sold with the enkeis :D

tommo said:
keep it comin

Change the title to 'what size bra do u think this girl wears?' and u should get more interest!!!

Btw that's a joke, if u do i'm not responsible!!!! :p

i reckon abou 1400ish with mods, its best if you sell your car with no mods as you will get more money for it that way.
can i have first dibs on the steering wheel with boss?

it depends who you want to sell it to..e,g a granny wont buy it with all those mods on.but somone from msc will take into account how much you have spent on the car and see it as a deal.

RIK said:
it depends who you want to sell it to..e,g a granny wont buy it with all those mods on.but somone from msc will take into account how much you have spent on the car and see it as a deal.

totally agree with that, but some grannys have got a bit of racer in dem i know mine does lol got caught speedin a few weeks ago lol

i would try and keep it in the club tommo

£1 - to me :D or around 1650 mine was R reg Gx when i got it and had around 75k miles and it was 1250 no mods was a 1ltr 2

I know this is totally off subject (sorry), but what size wheels r they, and how much have you lowered the car by exacrly?

no more than 1500 really as the onlne value is 1100 standard, 1400-1500 buying from a dealer.

i'd say 1200, without any mods, maybe 1300 as its been looked after.

i'd say about £1500 with the mods, i paid £1000 for mine, 98 s reg 1.3si

the pic is of the car when i bought it

Attachments

• New Car(1).jpg
    New Car(1).jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 204
£1500 dude gota be that would be a nice start on the cash for the civic/.. gemma needs to buy it :p its got a new rad aswell just fitted!!!!

I'd say that £1500 is about the most you'd get for it and maybe another coupla hundred for all the parts.

I would say around £1300 with mods and £1100 without. Would be better making it standard again though. Mods don't add much value. You could sell wheels & exhaust and have the £200 difference already.

Would take the skirts for right price if splitting.

first up - without sounding like an arse, theres no dibs on anything, im not even selling it yet so nothing is being sold off! this was a post to see what its worth, as in title. also as i put in the first post, the wheels will not be sold with the car, as they will be going on my next car.

i would prefer to sell as a whole to save hassle as i know the problems we have on the msc with selling bits individually. it will be advertised here first, i know gemma will be interested, and FAO ian (not raceworx) i thought you said civic vti's were hard to find? ive just found 9 pages full of them on trader lol

squarepants said:
just letting everyone know that silver_si has first dibs on the wheels.

no he hasnt cos im keepin them :D

sorry bud!

squarepants said:
can i have first dibs on the steering wheel with boss?

not yet bud!

paul_k10_Lx said:
how much for the wheels?

not being sold with the car ;)

Gemma85 said:
Yeh dude Gemma does :D

stay tuned then duck, ill keep the man ^ - the legend v - updated :D

tommo said:
got a pay rise today

car will be available in september

good to see your back on the road gema :D

Thanks tommo would have loved your car but this one was a hell of a lot cheaper :) and im impatient

tommo said:
have on the msc with selling bits individually. it will be advertised here first, i know gemma will be interested, and FAO ian (not raceworx) i thought you said civic vti's were hard to find? ive just found 9 pages full of them on trader

aye, but i bet there are loads of 1.8's, aero decks and crappy abused models, plus all the idiots who go "civic SR ALMOST AS FAST AS VTI!!!!!!!!1111111111"

never saw 1 sr actually! theres a few aerodecks and vti-s' but there was a fair few vti hatches, although a lot have gone :(

depends how much you wanna spend really!

no ta

not too keen on the yellow interior lol

the future in an ideal world is a white SiR with the full buddy club catalogue thrown at it lol

EK9 B16 budy club kit, in white with carbon bonent, white super advans.. carbon type-R spoiler stipped 2 red carbon buckets and a ful race 600WHP turbo kit :D thatll do me on and a japanese learner sticker above the apexi exhaust at the back...

import or find an ek9 type r? still pushes out 185 bhp 1.6 (i think dont quote lol) wouldnt have to touch it much then n its a smaller car than the more common current type r

What's it worth.

Hi, It's a great looking micra, in a private sale I'd say put a price of £1200, but expect to get around a grand. I think that's a fair estimate.:devil:

I've seen this car quite a bit now and I can say its a very nice example.

I'd happily give £1200 - £1400 for it to go towards your Civic funds mate....Although unfortunatly I don't have anything like that kind of money to spare so I'm afraid that isn't going to happen! :blush:

Hope you get a good price for it as and when you do decide to sell it anyway.

TBH Mods make no difference to the price of the car although they do narrow down the number of prospective buyers for your car quite considerably...

I would guess at nearer th 1k mark than anywhere else as a price...

I agree that modifications would reduce the number of prospective buyers in general, but if it was sold within a very niche market like the MSC for example, I think you could easily get £1200

Back