what version nats

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
Went onto confused for insurance and one of the questions had a drop down menu for the alarm/imobiliser nats was there but how do i know what version it is. 1999 si......

I thought my micra shape 1997 had nats 2 in it and they changed it again for the facelift model not to worry i will put nats 2 down better thasn nothing at all

Hi, I'm glad I found this post I was just about to make my own.

I am doing my insurance and I'm being asked what version of NATS my K11 has in it. I drive a 98 1.0l Twister. On the window there is the NATS sticker but no version, and nothing in the user manuals etc.

If anyone could let me know what version i have i would be very grateful, and also how do you know so I can find out for future cars if need be.

Kind Regards,

Ben.

Oh, I haven’t been on in a long while, so I hope everyone has had a good Christmas and a Happy New Year.

my old super s had a black fob (2 buttons, the same as rover metro,s) and a black box near the ecu (which a sparky mate bypassed when the nats failed fwn)
my understanding is that was nats1, and nats2 is the red chip in key type ?

i found a website a while back that gave you the nats version and the year they were fitted but cant remember it try googleing it..

Ive been googling, and looking at various sites geting the tech specs of the car, all but the NATs version. My key does have a red chip in it. Do you have roughly any idea what you put into google?

Thanks,

Ben.

Thanks for the link frank, but I’m just going to select the factory fitted option for my insurance, although I did want to be more specific to the version, I don’t want to waste anymore hours trying to figure this out. Thank you for all your input though guys, much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Ben.

Back