What to ask her to bring from Japan

Ok, a nice little problem for you. :doh:

I've been getting chatty with a girl working at our local supermarket. Turns out she's from Japan (a town just outside Suzuka to be precise) and is over here studying law at the local Uni.

Anyway, to cut to the point, she's off home for a month to see the folks and has offered to bring me back something I want.... But What!?!

A full K12 nismo kit might be a bit too much to ask as hand luggage! :k12white:

Any Ideas?

Tazmaniac said:
Ok, a nice little problem for you. :doh:

I've been getting chatty with a girl working at our local supermarket. Turns out she's from Japan (a town just outside Suzuka to be precise) and is over here studying law at the local Uni.

Anyway, to cut to the point, she's off home for a month to see the folks and has offered to bring me back something I want.... But What!?!

A full K12 nismo kit might be a bit too much to ask as hand luggage! :k12white:

Any Ideas?

a log book for a gt-r?? and reciept for the shipping :D

Craig said:
Just seen you're in Southampton, she at the uni or the institute?

Uni! You don't really think she'd come from Japan to study at the Institute do you!?!

Oh, and she's called Kyroki (Spelling maybe off...)

Tazmaniac said:
Uni! You don't really think she'd come from Japan to study at the Institute do you!?!

Oh, and she's called Kyroki (Spelling maybe off...)

Next question is wha year is she in?

mate get her to bring back a box of NISMO gearknobs... then sell them to us guys...

iirc Micraskyline(i think) was gonna get us a lot...

they'll be quite cool...

mean micra said:
mate get her to bring back a box of NISMO gearknobs... then sell them to us guys...

iirc Micraskyline(i think) was gonna get us a lot...

they'll be quite cool...

Was gonna keep it quiet, but my mum and dad are going to Hong Kong next week and asked them to go and search some out for me!!
Will post up a new thread if they get some!

Back on thread, get her to get you a Nintendo DS Lite!

runaway-robot said:
Dont temp, its the place i want to go to the most lol :grinning:

you took the words right out of my mouth lol,

i have been planning to move there perminanty some time in the future but got no money to do it!! and i want the car to come with me ;)

Back