What Micra is for me?

Hi There,

I just passed my driving test yesterday :D and im really interested in getting the new shape micra as my first car. Im just unsure what model to get..

I would be keeping the car for around 4 years ( until im about 24) so im not too keen on driving a 1.2 litre until then!! So im unsure what engine size/ model to get.

I also like the sportier micras with the small spoiler/Dark tinted lights etc.

Sorry if im being vague but im new on here and i would appreciate your help on what model would be more suitable for me.

Thanks

Cumminz,

Congratulations on passing your driving test.

It sounds like an SX ticks most of your boxes, depending on how much you have to spend and what age of car you're considering. 82bhp from the 1.2 engine is plenty to make it fun. Even with my heavy right foot we get 48mpg.

The spec's pretty good too, alloys, keyless go, climate, rain sensing wipers etc.

Well I have the 1.2 K12, an 04 S model and I think its great. I don't know what the 1.4 is like although I believe Nismo_K12 has driven both and said the 1.4 wasn't as good as the 1.2. I've mine since brand new and never had anything major wrong with it, it has its quirks mind you but still great.

Back