What make is this?

hoodedreeper

Ex. Club Member
What make is this strut brace that Titch has got?

vbgarage.php

Also does anyone know if that particular brace fits over the airbox & aircon?

you have to bend the power steering pump (think its called that lol, the one the strut brace hits) bracket slightley..all strut barces fit if you bend the bracket ;)

it looks like a whiteline/sparco one like modded micras.

but no strut brace fits without bending the bracket!

i can probs unbolt the aircon thing and drill 2 new holes further down. But main concern is the airbox as it deff needs to fit over that.

That's a Sparco strut brace, just like to ones we supply. Very good have sold a loyt of these for the rally cars.
Matt

i can probs unbolt the aircon thing and drill 2 new holes further down. But main concern is the airbox as it deff needs to fit over that.

yearh my whiteline onee fits over the airbox so does mm's sparco one ;)

on my green one the bracket has been bent, and the omp brace fits fine :)

That's a Sparco strut brace, just like to ones we supply. Very good have sold a loyt of these for the rally cars.
Matt

you can't do that, the high pressure pipe is solid and so you can't bend it to bring the valve lower, but if you undo the bolts slightly it will sit fine

From the pic above it looks like it fits over the PAS. The OMP one did on NeX's cab anyway, just needed a bit of jiggling.

its not the aircon you have to worrie about that doesnt come into fit the strut brace as all that stuff is in front of the manifold, its the power steering thats on the inner arch the strut brace doesnt fit over...

as said no strut brace fits over the powersteering without bending the power steering bracket slightley.

my omp didnt fit over the PAS, my whiteline one didnt, king dragon racing one doesnt. hence bending the pas bracket..

Back