What is that?

Hi everyone, it's Levent I bought a Nissan micra acenta 2008 it's really amazing everything fine but there is a unknown things under the mirror I searched but couldn't find what it is for.

There is a picture what m I talking about :)

It's look like security cam :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376232664240.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376232664240.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 328
Not a motion sensor I don't think, the K12's don't have alarms? My guess would be a microphone for a car phone kit?

You don't think they don't have alarms?

So you're saying they do have alarms then?

The comma makes that sentence flow properly, but it could have done with being a properly ended sentence, bloody grammar. I think an alarm was an optional extra but as standard they don't come with them. Just immobilisers.

My evidence being, locking a friend of mine in my car with the key, breaking in to my own car after having locked the keys in there, and various other stupid antics. Plus I'm adamant I've read it somewhere. A lot of new cars don't bother with alarms as almost everyone just ignores them now anyway.

Hi everyone, it's Levent I bought a Nissan micra acenta 2008 it's really amazing everything fine but there is a unknown things under the mirror I searched but couldn't find what it is for.

There is a picture what m I talking about :)

It's look like security cam :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I also have that on my Active Luxury. Do you also have rain sensing wipers? I believe it is the rear housing of the rain sensor that is located at the top middle of the windscreen.

On your windscreen wiper stalk do you have a setting for 'auto'? If you do you have auto wipers, they work via a rain sensor behind the windscreen. I usually leave my wipers in the auto position although they don't always work as I would like.

I also have the auto lights on mine and they generally work perfectly, only on a couple of occasions in 3 years have I had to manually switch on the lights.

Back