What gearboxes will fit 1995 1.3 micra?

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum, basically I need a ew bellhousing for my 1995 1.3 micra, however the local scrap yard sell the box for £30 if they hve one.

I always see 1.0 micras there but never 1.3, would a 1.0 bell housing fit, or perhaps the full gearbox and bell housing fit?

Also being a 1995 micra, what revision is this, K11?

Thanks in advance!

Dan

Well it looks like when the clutch was done before I bought it, a bolt was left out on the main chassis fixing (there's supposed to be two, a really long one, and a short fatter bolt) so was driving along and looks like a stress fracture and backend of the gearbox dropped!
So need to replace so I can get BOTH the bolts in!

And I'm in Dorset, how much you looking for the box, there's always a courier to send it. Cheers guys for reply!

there are 4 bolts in my rear mount dan, 2 short ones that go into the diff, 1 long one that goes through the block and into the bellhousing (ie, 1 of the 4 bolts that hold the engine and g/box together) and the 4th bolt (and nut) goes through the rubber and gearchange steady/rod

That's good to know! I only looked briefly just to see what's damaged, when get hold of a new box, I will look a little closer!

And also, the box you want rid of, what's the mileage and condition of the G/box?

i have a one litre gearbox for sale its done 57000 miles and condition is average
it is very dirty though its covered in oil from where my engine
and i want £25 for it

That's good to know! I only looked briefly just to see what's damaged, when get hold of a new box, I will look a little closer!

And also, the box you want rid of, what's the mileage and condition of the G/box?

100k, fairly good condition.

Was nice and quiet when I drove it for the 3miles I did(Y)

Hi guys, sorry not replied to you, I managed to source a box up local scrappy this week 45k miles for 1.3.
Just taking the old box out and found something alarming! The transmission staybar is only bolted on at one end (doesn't look to be the correct place!

Can anyone advise me where it's ment to go and also if anyone happens to have any pictures, there's one in haynes manual but it's still not blindingly obvious unless you know what your looking for!

Thanks, Dan

Back