what fog lights will fit my k11 and where to buy from??

k11_whore

Steve :)
hey i have a 2001 1.0s k11 facelift and i wana get some fogs fitted as it gets really foggy up here in mountains and im kinda lost, seen a few on halfords but dont know wether theyl fit, and also in my engine bay i have seen a loose wire not clipped into anythin and its hanging on passengers side next to radiator, just wondering is that a connection to wire up fog lights or how do i go about fitting them? i have a front and back fog light stalk ready to fit save havin a switch, just wondering if everythings there ready to connect up,
how do i load up pictures onto this thread as i wont be a member till next week,

all i can tell you is any lights will work from halfords with a few simple wires and a switch. ive never seen a micra stalk that has actual fogs (only seen driving lights) that come on on the full beam (super-s/sr) so if your stalk has an actual front fog light switch and it come from the same year car you might be lucky in that you only have to swap the stalk and tap into the connection that you see near the radiator. also im sure there is a connection each side of the car for each foglight. if you get pictures up of your front end it maybe a case of pulling out some fog light blanks and finding stock fog lamps which will bolt/plug straight in

bought some ice blue fogs yesterday from halfords with the pre wired fitting kit, and my wiring skills are useless, but hey gona give it a shot,

anybody on this forum in n.ireland willing to help my wire skills are useless just had head in engine bay for 10 mins and confused with instructions haha

Well its all sorted now :) just won the original set for my car brand new for £10 on ebay and 10 postage so 20 all in super happy :) even comes with wiring loom but already fitted ready for plug and play :)

Back