What engine will fit in my K11?

So, the car that originally caught my attention was the Minty Fresh pickup; that guy (sorry don't know his name) fitted a Silvia Turbo lump in there.

There's a K11 on YouTube with a Sr20DE (I think), the engine from a Primera. It looks pretty tasty.

But I'm wondering what else fits; what is there around that's cheap that you can mug the engine from and spoon it into a Micra? Ideally without major reconstructive surgery.

I know technically any engine will fit any car, its just determination and money, but I'm thinking more along the regular Joe home builder engine swap.

Thoughts?

Chris.

So, the car that originally caught my attention was the Minty Fresh pickup; that guy (sorry don't know his name) fitted a Silvia Turbo lump in there.

There's a K11 on YouTube with a Sr20DE (I think), the engine from a Primera. It looks pretty tasty.

But I'm wondering what else fits; what is there around that's cheap that you can mug the engine from and spoon it into a Micra? Ideally without major reconstructive surgery.

I know technically any engine will fit any car, its just determination and money, but I'm thinking more along the regular Joe home builder engine swap.

Thoughts?

Chris.
Any engine is possible if u don't care about heavy engines then that's fine but the handing won't be good, u need to think about a engine and get the Ecu from that and the loom, if u can weld even better u can make ur own engine mounts, also you would need custom shafts for any engine swaps, sr20 engine swap is common now, if it was me I would go for a Vauxhall engine, cheap parts, loom is easy to wire, custom shafts would need it, also chain cam belt in some, only bad point it's not jap engine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back