What do you think? ummmm

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
Got my new plate through so decided to get busy, I took the lock off the boot and used the hole for the light wires to go through. Then I filled the holes from the original fixing, looks pretty good, need a re-spray though.
Newplate.jpg

thats what i'm gonna do to mine, but with the number plate on the bumper and then smooth over all of the boot.

Looks good though!:)

I wanted it on the bumper but then I'd have issues with the light, also I park by touch and it'd get cracked eventually.

I like that, that's cool that is :upside:

Here's an idea....maybe get another Blue handle and fit that instead, it'll look a little more aerodynamic. :)

yeh thats what im going to do, but just take the orginal handle off, turn it upside down and wack an LED or maybe more into it, paste loads of glue around the LED to set, then smooth down.

i'm doing this but will be lighting the numberplate from behind, getting a honycomb nummber plate, cutting a large hole in the back and covering it with perspex then taking the original lights and mounting them behind the perspex in the small cavity in the boot lid if you know what i mean.

i want to do something similar to mine but i was going to move the lights inward to get the import k10 look which is IMO the best look :)

looks good mate bit not sure about the light placement looks a bit daft

That boot lookes like its has more than its fair shares of bumps and crunches to me!! Did you remove the old lights with a sledge hammer? :p

I don't abuse it so much, I'm just terrible at parking in my area as I park backwards on a slope and if I don't hit the brakes at the right time I hit a little hole which causes me to hit the wall.

The light holes look so rough cos I haven't painted them properly yet, I just filled and sprayed them with hammerite as I'm having trouble finding out what my paint is called.

No cos then it's hard to back out at night, I live in a really awkward place, it was ok before some idiot dumped a Porsche in my space, if my micra could do it I'd tow it out myself and they refuse to move it.
I might strip it down and put all the panels outside their door.

Surely five stud........if they are four stud then they wont but there plenty of 4x100 to porsche fitment available, popular dub modification.

Back