Dash(2).jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 192
  • Handbrake.jpg
    Handbrake.jpg
    270.5 KB · Views: 181
  • Parcel Shelf.jpg
    Parcel Shelf.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 240
Good job, its in the works for my car. See while im at it, what can i do to hide the hideous SR door cars, would it be easy to cover them?

looks gd, only one thing... on the speaker mesh stuff. Looks like you will have to do another once over. Looks like uve sprayed the top, but not inside the little holes :) otherwise looks nice

too much green man, its doing my head in...lol:)

nice paintjob's but soon you'll be known as the jolly green giant

Looks good, quiet alot of green though.

Allan said:
See while im at it, what can i do to hide the hideous SR door cars, would it be easy to cover them?

I'm going to have a bash at mine. Just going to cover it with red alcantara.

im goin for the same idea in mine lots of work to get done tho before the meet but i'll give it a bash im goin to be a busy chap over the weekend

micra_k11 said:
looks great, wanna do mine now...how did you take of the part above steering wheel, hand brake part and door part off?

the part around the clocks - take off the 2 screws at the bottom of it (either side of the steering wheel) turn the cover over and you'll see another 2 screws, undo them and that front part comes off

handbrake - remove the 2 plastic screws either side of the cover then once thats off theres 3 screws holding the bottom part to the car, 1 at the front and the other 2 underneath the ashtray (or ashtray cover if you dont have one)

doors - remove the door cards as normal then turn over and undo all the screws (theres quite a few)

runaway-robot said:
looks gd, only one thing... on the speaker mesh stuff. Looks like you will have to do another once over. Looks like uve sprayed the top, but not inside the little holes :) otherwise looks nice

yeah i know about that, i'll have to go over it again, i messed up the first coat and it just never sat right since lol

chrissy said:
im goin for the same idea in mine lots of work to get done tho before the meet but i'll give it a bash im goin to be a busy chap over the weekend

this all took me nearly 2 weeks, be careful doing a rush job

lol yes it's bit green.

I would recommend removing the horrid K11 fabric and replacing it with a colour that will compliment the green. Also colour coding the dash black rather then grey will make it look soo much better.

Kev

Kev said:
lol yes it's bit green.

I would recommend removing the horrid K11 fabric and replacing it with a colour that will compliment the green. Also colour coding the dash black rather then grey will make it look soo much better.

Kev

yeah but lack of cash kinda forces me not too, plus i need to get the sills replaced first

Looking nice, i would def recommned making your own parcel shelf though, i made my own cost me like 20 quid or something, with the colour green you got would look a million times better than the grey..

speakers.jpg

Back