What you all rekon to this idea??

Me and my friend laughed at how puney the stock system is compared to the Janspeed system :laugh::laugh:

Any hoooo we came up with this nifty and cool looking idea to replace my middle section and save space e.c.t.................(It will include a de-cat pipe and my motorbike can as its perfectly rounded (Y)(Y)..)

Any tips e.c.t on what kinda pipe we could use would be good please.

Pics:-

BEFORE.....

P27-01-11_1548.jpg

AFTER........

Newexhaustroute.jpg

Yeah side exit dude, but it came to us as i wanted to replace my middle section anyway. Except u wont really see the tailpipe of my exhaust wich is even better :glare:

i did this with my old sunny with straight pipe it was loud as #### :laugh: but got pulled over and had to follow a T5 back to a vosa check point and they made me rip it off and get the car mot'd again even tho it had 11 months left on it grr

Really? maybe i will keep the janspeed sport cat on there first and see how loud it gets...the motorbike can just gives a nice rumble unless i power it

i did this with my old sunny with straight pipe it was loud as #### :laugh: but got pulled over and had to follow a T5 back to a vosa check point and they made me rip it off and get the car mot'd again even tho it had 11 months left on it grr

yup thats what will happen eventually if too loud-or anything thats said looks dodgy

Back