What do you do when you're bored at work?

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
so what do you do when you're bored at work?

i was at work today and i got sooo bored, i'd done all my work and anything else i could think of so the boss gave me some new software to test :( stock take software YAY grr

so i got an old blanking plate from the back of my PC and made this :D:D:D

Attachments

• 22-08-06_1726.3gp
    133.5 KB · Views: 219
hughes_16v said:
neither do i tbh. but i think more when im bored

lol, yea I come up with most of my mods when i'm bored. i scribble them on post-its lol,

Haha! You're worse than me...
I don't get bored much anymore, I test computer games...
Actually... I tell people to test computer games! ;)
What was the idea of your "Disk-stopper-go-inner"? lol
It made me laugh anyway! :D

-JGti

Its quite easy to get bored where i am, so usually just start emailing people, coming on here (dont do that as much anymore) or looking on ebay! Have been quite busy recently though so having really had the chance to mess around

megaturbo, corsa, clio, ferrari, lambo, porche, gti, vtr...

Arnold said:
Its quite easy to get bored where i am, so usually just start emailing people, coming on here (dont do that as much anymore) or looking on ebay! Have been quite busy recently though so having really had the chance to mess around

Ah yes, I do love a good dream around Ebay...
Just seeing the things I'll never own! :laugh:
That and ######ing (<--- Oops) about on here... :)

-JGti

Working at Blizzard, on a mantenance day like today when we woudn't have any help petitions to answer, we would get to watch videos and stuff. That is unless we have some anal senior on that would make us trawl through the world of warcraft forums looking for bad posts.

Bitter Rivalry!

masterbiker said:
Working at Blizzard, on a mantenance day like today when we woudn't have any help petitions to answer, we would get to watch videos and stuff. That is unless we have some anal senior on that would make us trawl through the world of warcraft forums looking for bad posts.

You work at Blizzard? :D
Damn you, Sir!
Our foe's here at Eidos! :laugh:

lol i just come here and trawl the forums for a while, technical services isn't as much fun when you're on your own and have completed miniclips three daily sudokus. I would recommend though checking out http://maddox.xmission.net, it's the best page in the universe...trust me.

AndyB

JamieGti said:
Haha! You're worse than me...
I don't get bored much anymore, I test computer games...
Actually... I tell people to test computer games! ;)
What was the idea of your "Disk-stopper-go-inner"? lol
It made me laugh anyway! :D

-JGti

lol it's my excuse, i can't install software if the cd draw keeps opening itself ;)

i was working on a way of making it close itself again so it would go in a loop but as you can see i didn't even get to push the button four times before someone walked in on me :(

did a simmilar thing to the a fan that sat on the desk of the guy next to me, i attached a pen to it and then using a bent paperclip i used the power from that little spinny thing at the back of the fan to push the pen sidwards so it drew lines on the side of his monitor :D

ollie240585 said:
Flirt with our well fit 19 year old receptionist

Go on here

or MSN

you lucky #### the only ladies at my work are all at least 45 :( and Milf i think not!!!

well arn't you all lucky people :p i don't get given enough work to keep me ocupied, i work to quickly damn it! lol, i don't mind working, it makes the day go faster but when you genuinely have nothing to do then work is just hell with florecent lighting

anyway i just pretend to work because they pretend to pay me :p

i hope my boss doesn't read this lol :D

i think im going to be very bored and stressed at work tonight. boss is on a get labour down mission(labour been cost of paying staff against how much the store makes) so theres no people working. so i wont be homw while 3.30. and starting at five. should i pull a sicky?

hughes_16v said:
i think im going to be very bored and stressed at work tonight. boss is on a get labour down mission(labour been cost of paying staff against how much the store makes) so theres no people working. so i wont be homw while 3.30. and starting at five. should i pull a sicky?

yep :D

BTW here is how bored i was today :D:D:D (watch out for when i hit my hand at the end lol :D)

Attachments

• 24-08-06_1455.3gp
    320.1 KB · Views: 167
the sicky was pulled and i was later spotted by my boss leaving netto with a crate of strongbow and my two friends also carrying some alcohol. we was heading to the hills with tent and disposable BBQ's for the night :D

hughes_16v said:
the sicky was pulled and i was later spotted by my boss leaving netto with a crate of strongbow and my two friends also carrying some alcohol. we was heading to the hills with tent and disposable BBQ's for the night :D

ooooh :doh: Busted lol :p

Back