What do you do for a living??

James said:
I'm an IT Project Consultant for a company called Comtecs in Tunbridge Wells, I do Onsite IT Support for clients, as well as design and code websites in PHP+HTML :)

and if u ever go to send something to him the post office will tell you it doesnt exist lol :p

Big_ben said:
and if u ever go to send something to him the post office will tell you it doesnt exist lol :p
LMAO that was so weird! I managed to get a phone delivered here today! I think your post office were just a bit stupid :p

lol i couldnt help but laugh when i say the thread title!! i had a little scean in my head

Man :- what do you do for a living??

woman:- Swallow.....

man:- *caughs drink out through nose * composes himself..... nice :D

Attachments

• msc.JPG
    msc.JPG
    228 KB · Views: 232
Raceworx said:
lol i couldnt help but laugh when i say the thread title!! i had a little scean in my head

LMAO dude thats classic well spotted,

Im a Network Manager for 700 users all over the UK and US (Citrix and VPN's are involved) the company i work for makes airplane components

http://www.hampson-industries.plc.uk/home.html

Currently Student. Media Deign & Publishing with Journalism lol work part time in a JET petrol station in shields and deliver for Pizza Hut :) lol

Raceworx said:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Back