What colour is My Micra?

MicraFish

Rollin' with Diesel and V8 Power
I'm getting the spoiler sprayed soon, and I need to know the code of the paint name?
91a68f3d.jpg

Any help would be much appreciated! :grinning:

Look under the bonnet, there should be a metal plate with the colour code on it. well there is on a K10, also it should have it on the first page of the warrenty book :)

beat to it lol....

under the bonnet, u should find a "silver / metal plate" under the drivers side wiper blade....at back of engine bay.

ur colour should be stated on there!!!

thats how i found mine to spray my splitters and sideskirts

naps

Like the other posts said, it should be on a plaque on the left hand side of the engine bay.
I found a picture of my engine and highlighted the bit you want to look at:

20.vin.jpg

nissan may refer to your colour as techno grey lol :D cos my car is the same colour, but i cant off the top of my head remember the code lol just go AJ47 flame red :D lol

techno grey?! She's blue! o_O isn't she....

She's got gorgeous metalflakes in the paint, it cheers me up when i wash her :)

And many thanks for the picture, James :) I'm going to have to get the bonnet up and have a look....

techno grey?! She's blue! o_O isn't she....

She's got gorgeous metalflakes in the paint, it cheers me up when i wash her :)

And many thanks for the picture, James :) I'm going to have to get the bonnet up and have a look....

looks techno grey from the pics lol :D but maybe not, let us know what the paint code is and i'll check it against my techno grey one ;)

396312_10151363663600341_542495198_n.jpg

Can anyone help?? do you know what colour my micra is? my boyfriend has recently had an accident in my micra and now im needing to replace the bumper and bonnet, so need to know the correct colour, i havent been able to find out what it is anywhere and the car is already at the garage so i cant look for the code. hope someone can help Thank you... i love my little car!!

what trade are the garage in, if they body shop they can do that job as its their profesion if not ask em " what you doin?"

its CHINA BLUE sammy paint code BW8, same colour as mine

396312_10151363663600341_542495198_n.jpg

Can anyone help?? do you know what colour my micra is? my boyfriend has recently had an accident in my micra and now im needing to replace the bumper and bonnet, so need to know the correct colour, i havent been able to find out what it is anywhere and the car is already at the garage so i cant look for the code. hope someone can help Thank you... i love my little car!!

Back