What colour is my car?!

QuiggyWoo

Club Member (Trial)
Sounds like a stupid question but I'm trying to locate a colour code list for my car. I went to Halfords and followed their stupid list and the colour they provide is not a match? Any ideas what the colour is called or where is the best place to obtain a few cans?

Attachments

• HPIM0570.JPG
    HPIM0570.JPG
    433 KB · Views: 290
  • HPIM0571.JPG
    HPIM0571.JPG
    427.4 KB · Views: 236
  • HPIM0574.JPG
    HPIM0574.JPG
    454.4 KB · Views: 284
Look on the drivers side of the engine bay near the wipers. There's a metal plate which will tell you the paint code. :)

LOL My plate is all faded. Where is the best place to buy paint from? I've only ever had to do respray work on My Mondeo (It was Ex-Police) and after filling all the holes I painted it. It was Easy as it was white! lol. The V5 just states blue which is a great help.

Nissan Moto Co Ltd Japan
0161203V
VIN Number JN1*****************

1153KG
1 - 620
2 - 625

HK10 Colour Trim
Forberpolst 106K
HK10GFG1W

Any ideas lol? No good with VIN plates.

Frauds although not the cheapest, can mix up paints. They also have a list of the different colours certain cars came in, so might have it in there book / PC, despite not being able to read the plate in your engine bay :)

What is your rear wiper doing up there!!?

If the American colours were the same as the British colours then Blue Mist Metallic is the only blue I can find on a 1991 Micra. What part of the Vin number is the paint code?

Here's the paint code...Halfords (& others?) will mix it for you

Mine is metallic black (ish)

Attachments

• Quiggy.JPG
    Quiggy.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 281
Back