Colour code for 1993 Micra

C

clur84

Hello,
I had a bump and need to respray my back wheel arch , I looked under the bonnet for the colour code and found DK6. Halfords say they don't recognise this and I can't find it on any paint code website either.
Please could someone help me find the code for my car. Its a 1993 lx nissan micra 1.3. It says its turquoise on the V5 registration certificate.
Any help would be much appriciated. Thank you

go to a decent professional paint shop, they'll match and mix you an aerosol to your exact requirements, my local one does a 450ml spray can for £12.

thank you for the reply. I will probably try a paint shop them, just a bit bothered that my code doesn't seem to match any nissan colours.

it will match a nissan colour, but halfords only seem to stock the major colours, they dont stock mine either, its a special order only apparently.

Most decent halfrauds will be able to make the paint on site, using information from there computer. Chances are, most Nissan colours arent ready made. Ems's k10 wasnt on the shelves but they made some up in ten minutes.

You could also try Nissan for the paint

DK6 is a correct colour, "Blue green" according to Nissan FAST :)

Probably a less common colour though hence why Halfords dont have it on the shelf :)

nissan also sell the spray cans in their colours so it will be a better match, can't recommend halfords myself they've not got it right yet.

thankyou for all the replies, ill go to a paint dealer and get them to mix me some up

if the coulor of your car is not a uk nissan coulor ie your car is an import e.t.c. then halfords wont have it on there system.

Just to let you know I went to Nissan and ordered my paint. It only cost £3.50. Cheers for all the help

Back