What are these spare plugs for???

JJ 1.0l

Ex. Club Member
when pulling the carpet back in my 1997 shape i found these two plugs, the black one and white one. what i was wondering is if someone could tell me what they are for. my guess is for a bootlight?? but why 2? it's on the drivers side, i looked on the passengers side and there isn't one there so could someone please shed some light on this.

cheers

Attachments

• S8300305.JPG
    S8300305.JPG
    120.2 KB · Views: 287
My guess would be boot light and reverse beepy unit?

The white one looks like it connects to the white one below it?

The plugs for the rear speakers on the facelift sit on the drivers side in the boot, could it be them?? How many wires and what colours?

The plugs for the rear speakers on the facelift sit on the drivers side in the boot, could it be them?? How many wires and what colours?

the black one has 2 blue wires a black one and a mutli colour one:S

the white one has 2 red ones and 2 white ones.

so 4 wires going into both

n e one else know wat they are??

cheers

the bigger white one is rear speakers

the smaller one is for a boot light!!

ull find these all used up on an "SR" model....thats how i know!!!

naps

the only spare plus i ever found in my SS was behind the seatbelts in the rear quarters, one either side.... appenttly fr a non existant ABS system.... ad two under the bonnet on the drivers side near the fuse box.

here's a suggestion:
S8300305.jpg

the block is too big for the plug, i have thought of that lol

cheers guys, i might wire a neon into the light on then as i have no light in the boot might aswell make it a neon one lol.

ok so have look at them and you guys are right CHEERS:D but does n e one know what the black one is for:S it looks like the connecter for the rear lights but obviously i already have that wired lol.
If i can find out what they are i may add them all in all the extras like the speakers and bootlight that my car didn't come with.

cheers again guys.

Back