what a joker...

Antony

Ex. Club Member
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220078883951&sspagename=ADME:L:RTQ:UK:1

this guy on e-bay has had a message off me to say politely, "tis car has had a front end accident hasnt it?, could you post this on the auction so that anyone looking can see this.... not saying its a bad job just that its not a real SR bumper..."

hes sent back....

"yeah, makes it almost as bent as you" fwn

so hes just admitted that its had a front end shunt and wont post it..???

what a gimboid...

Doesn't mean it's had a front end crash, could be a dinted bumper etc

A new frontend is usually black the bits you can see on the large pic look old enough

Dunno, looks to me as if the bash bars have been removed, normally the joins are painted over, but on that picture you can see a join, also there has been paint removed from some of the bolts.

I have seen SR's with standard bumpers before though, so could be legit?

sounds like a bell end to me, that comment was out of order...

i am pretty sure its had a front end, even if its just a littlun

Different Grill, Defferent Bumper, is that not enough evidence...lol Lets all elave him negitive...haha. P.s, I emailed to tell him its not an SR bumper or Grill to anoyhim also...lol

i think with the Sr interior it was an Sr at some point but if he is trying to sell it as a non damaged car then i think he is lieing.

Different Grill, Defferent Bumper, is that not enough evidence...lol Lets all elave him negitive...haha. P.s, I emailed to tell him its not an SR bumper or Grill to anoyhim also...lol
There isn't actually an SR grille, just a phase 1 (1993-1995) and phase 2 (1995-1997) grille, but he's put a P1 grille on a P2 car

yeah .... mine has one like that... only mine has been extensively modified...lol

i actualy prefer the p1 grille to the p2 one..

but yeah, what a loser....

Back