SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
From this

315383_101_full.jpg

to this

DSC_0677.JPG

DSC_0649.JPG

in a matter of hours...........

For more pics of our mini meet yesterday from stripping the micra please check out

This thread

Bit gutted, but the micra will be in attendance at jae still, and no letting on any of u lot, lol....

See u in a fortnight ;)

RE: The micras naked!

Retepetsir said:
Turning it into a BBQ like the 200SX club did with a car?

her he
that would actually be a better idea me thinks .

quick change of plans possibly.

i like this idea. hmm me goes out loooking for nother random k10 to turn into bbq

I sat down for a couple of mins on sat infront of the car while wayne was under it sorting out the engine, I sat and took it all in... Felt really gutted, i think he realised how i felt aswell....

awww hun *hugs* my car nowhere near as nice as urs was.... and not near as much effort has gone in2 it and i would be gutted if it was mine so u must be :(

The missus didnt realise it was u who did the video, she was like I wish u'd told me I would have said thankyou to him, lol

So thanks from the missus aswell mate, lol

getting home was ok when i got past leeds, cheers muchly for all my bits n pieces much appriciated.

the roads were mingin and slushy from darlo area down to leeds then it just got wet after that so the car was loving the cold air and the optimax. was a crazy busy day tho i barely sat down in one place for more than 20mins lol.

cheers again

Dave

Yeah it will be well looked after that dvd...

Cheers again for it mate, the memory will live on though, in more ways than one, lol

SR_Micra_Boy said:
I sat down for a couple of mins on sat infront of the car while wayne was under it sorting out the engine, I sat and took it all in... Felt really gutted, i think he realised how i felt aswell....

thus the reason i came up and hugged ya man.

was a guttering feeling stripping it.

but you know I will make you remeber it in style.

plans are already processed by the way and already have around 4-5 things sorted for it :D

was sad to see it all smushed :(

but look on the bright side... at least you did it by choice and not as part of an accident or something.

speaking of which did you know buses a)have no indicators and b)dont see micras when they pull out into them?

Quite sad seeing both them pics together mate. I imagine you must be pretty gutted also!!! At least you are all doing something to keep the memory living on lol. :s Hope the almera is just as good as that if not better hehe. :D

Back