what a suprise

So ive been a micra driver (girlfriends car) k11 for a few years now, and i love it, we can fit the both kids in (squeezed) and ourselfs and happily pot along anywhere.

anyway, it was my 21st back in april and i thought my present was going to be some new wheels, full service, new stereo ect for the micra, but when i came back from picking up one of the boys from school i found this parked in the drive

dsc00821xo4.jpg

dsc00824go7.jpg

dsc00828ni3.jpg

dsc00830fs9.jpg

dsc00831mc5.jpg

dsc00832gr0.jpg

its a toyota celica 2.0i GT, and its a big change from the micra, i still drive the micra now and then and still love it, we have never had alot of money in our family so this was a big suprise (even if it was a bargain buy!) so i was very pleased, unfortunatly i didnt get my new wheels for the micra, no that i was going to complain...

thanks! there are a few bad points too though, obivously your not gonna get the MPG you can get from the micra...only kids in the back seats unless your 4 foot, the headroom even in the front isnt good if your over anything over 6'1.

althought i drive this i am still insured on the micra untill december and i love it just as much, i'm getting a new full SS system for it in a few weeks too (the micra)

Back