What a day!

Auzzam

Buy & Sell Member
today i saw the sickest cars ever! whilst passing through central London, luckily i had my camera with me. It all started of with a fully chromed out porsche, then i saw a ferarri enzo at which point my jaw dropped, and then finally a bugatti veyron, which was hugley overshadowed by the enzo.

porsche2.jpg

enzo3.jpg

boogatti2.jpg

enzoveyron.jpg

what you think?

depends who much money you've got, if you catch my drift ;)

The people on the veyron and enzo pic look like there just posing to try and make it look like their car haha

THAT is sweet!!

I thought chroming cars was illegal?

Well if you look at the porsche it's also got completely blacked out windows which are illegal. I can imagine there are more things about it that aren't legal too.

Although it does look awesome! My fave out the 3 as the other two are just uncreative.

yeh the enzo was outside some hotel. I realised that on the porsche it seemed like even the front winshield was seemed tinted because it was impossible to look inside. It has a UAE numberplate tho, so it is an import.

Its the Lanesbourgh Hotel...used to be a hospital. I think its the best hotel in London!!!...They filmed "Eyes wide shut" there (Stanley Kubrick film with Tom Cruise)...The inside is stunning...

Kev

Back