Expensive day out.

Bmx_Bandit

Ex. Club Member
Went out to the local Nissan dealer yesterday to get a new rear badge for my K11. The salesman had a little look round my car while it was parked outside the showroom, and did his usual "have you thought of trading it in" chat. I asked him what he would give me for it, and turns out he offered me MORE that i paid for it. I paid £1500 for a 51 plate S model, and he offered me £1640.
So, ended up looking around the forecourt, and spotted a 160SR. It is an 05 plate with 2900 miles. Price was £7500, with my trade in, total price £5860.

He also managed to give me super cheap insurance cover, which is only £10 per month than what i am for the 1.0, and i will now be fully comp.
My girlfriend is also going to pay for half of the car, as she is learning to drive soon.
Most expensive day out ever.......

good deal there mate

i got a 52 plat micra 1.0 s it cost me £2900 when i traded my old fiesta in sound a nice car mate put sum pics up check my pics out and let me no wot u think plz as im new to the msc cheers :laugh: :laugh:

nice one :) good deal there. i got my k11 almost brand new from nissan and the salesman had sodded the price up and ended up making a loss on my car ;)

Great deal, and another 160SR in the club! Hopefully the unlucky streak has ended now

Whats this curse you talk about? I'm worried now......

It is Blade Silver.
Has air con, ESP, 6 cd changer, leather steering wheel with stereo controls, 16" graphite wheels.....

If that happens, someone will be chased down and beaten with a D cell maglite!
Either that or i will have to leave the car in the garage :-(
I do hope the curse will not rear it's ugly head......................

SimonK11 said:
Whats this curse you talk about? I'm worried now......

It is Blade Silver.
Has air con, ESP, 6 cd changer, leather steering wheel with stereo controls, 16" graphite wheels.....

any options on it? the ones you listed are standard items

Back