were will i get

hi i need new upgraded front shocks tidy ones because i have had 35mm lowering kit and cut 3 coiles off and my shocks have now died and a rear ajustable bar thing thats goes from the shell to the rear axle were will i get these it a tidy ish price thanks lance

hi i need new upgraded front shocks tidy ones because i have had 35mm lowering kit and cut 3 coiles off and my shocks have now died and a rear ajustable bar thing thats goes from the shell to the rear axle were will i get these it a tidy ish price thanks lance

Matt Humphris is the guy to talk to as far as parts go, its not a good idea to cut coils, you are better off running 50mm springs.

when you get into uprating suspention it can start to cost alot if you are doing it properly, but then it is a functional part of the car and not an area to skimp on,

my competer wont let me see this micra parts list i dno y so i cant have a look on there and is rally nuts any good they have bilstine dampers on there.

my competer wont let me see this micra parts list i dno y so i cant have a look on there and is rally nuts any good they have bilstine dampers on there.

yea they are ok, but better from Matt, give him a call, hes a good man

Back