Well, not long left

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Those who know me, and know me well are probably aware that I have always wanted to own a skyline before Im 25.

Well, witha matter of less than 3 weeks the race is on, lol.

Had a couple of quotes for insurance which are staggering to say the least, but I dont care. The business is doing well and its about time I got a demo car sorted.

Ive seen a bargain R32 RB20 Gtst going for sale, the turbo has just recently blown on it, and it has a dent in one of the doors, only small though. Its got a full kit on it along with another couple of bits and pieces done to it. And most of all its in Midnight Purple!

Gonna have a good think over the next couple of days and going to decide what I want to do, and then go from there basically. But it looks like one of my goals/dreams is most certainly has the chance of becoming a reality.

Here's a piccy of it, not brilliant though mind

skylinepics002.jpg

Nice one, if you can afford it then do it. Speaking from experiance these things are so reliable it's not true. Have you tried A-Plan for insurance? Mine's now £495 fully comp, mods declared (but I am a lot older than you :))

Midnight purple's an unusual colour for a 32 too, in fact i've not seen or heard of one before.

Have you tried Warwick Davies for insurance, they were cheaper by loads for o/h.....although he is ancient. :wasntme: Also have a look through the insurance section on SOC, there are plenty of threads already suggesting cheap places for insurance.

Nice looking GTST there. Is it definitely a 32 you're after?

well all i can say Neil is good luck with it as i know u have wanted one and if anyone deserves it to make u happy its u!

SR_Micra_Boy said:
Im happy 32 is a nicer looking car

bah! 33 is nicer lol. if it you find a good one in the time frame go for it.

personally mate i wouldn't rush to get one to meet your deadline i'd wait for the best one to come along :)

SR_Micra_Boy said:
Im happy with a 32 or a 33, but the 32 is a nicer looking car why?

No reason :laugh: . Just bear in mind when you're looking, don't let engine spec / car value fool you into thinking insurance would be cheaper......whatever one you go for they are all group 20+. o_O

i prefer the 34 the midnight purple is a great colour to c in person but i wouldnt get a 32 or even 33 they too old for my liking its like getting a toyo supra/mitso gto they great cars n such but imo out of their era

dumb thing wont let me edit but anyway its all up to u it depends on what u want from a car
ie
the respect it gives ie if u drove a hummer h2 ppl r gonna move outta the way when ur going down the street n then around corner u get blasted by some gangster lol jk
or
the performance of the car n since we all mod our cars that wont b that much of a big issue because u can get stoopid power from these cars
or
the looks aggressive decent but like i said b4 as well its bit dated 4 this day n age of smooth curves
or the overall package
u just love the car for all above n thought of all other options n still want this then u might as well get it :p

Dr Zoidberg said:
bah! 33 is nicer lol. if it you find a good one in the time frame go for it.

personally mate i wouldn't rush to get one to meet your deadline i'd wait for the best one to come along :)

i agree with all of the above.

there are some rite booby traps in the skyline buying buisness...so ive herd anyway :D

parts are expensive when the break...but im sure you have looked at all this and know what your looking for by now

i like all of em... and any expensive car/import, will be an arse to get parts for.... gd luck tho.... i love skylines :D

i wouldnt go for a 2 ltr non turbo there deadly slow, autos can be picked up very cheaply aswell because no one wants them tbh, r32 gts's are good fun and do shift, but words cant describe a r32 gtr :grinning:

Be nice to see at one of the meets Neil.

Only got one more year till I'm 30 and then the GTR may be a possibilty for me especially with the way things are going at work.

Back