selling (well not for a few months)

Alfonze

Ex. Club Member
Im just guaging if there would be any intrest in a red 1.3 micra gx. It has a red rear bumper and black front as the original got caught in the snow and was ripped off. It has 15' fox alloys and clear side repeators, k+n induction kit thingy. please note it requires a rear quarter window as it was broken in to.

92k miles
mot till april 2010
tax till august.

(please note this is not for sale just yet just wondering if it would sell on here or ebay or something.)

I dont have any at the moment as its not forsale just yet. Its a R reg 98. The paintwork could be in better condition. Originally I thought I was looking for around £300.

on a £300 car yess, get one from scrappers £10 max, and fit it your self, 10 mins if you no wot your doing, all you need is some washing up liquid and a piece of string.

is it easy enough to fit the bumpers with fogs and wire them up.?

after all that Ive decided to keep the micra possibly get it resprayed and try and get it back to oem spec.

ive just been offered £275 for my micra

its on r reg 98
92k miles
10 month mot
3 months tax.

I reckon thats a joke or maybe Im wrong

window is fixed 30 min job earlier, I doubt Id get that much as the body work isnt in the best shape but its not too bad.

its 1998 and its a 1.3 so i wouldn't be so sure! Cheapest 1.3 of similar age with similar mileage on autotrader is £575

Well Il keep it for a month or 2 then considering buying something else, not sure what yet, a pug?

If I knew how to get the white marks off where the bumpstrips were Id bet set for a easy £500

a pug what was I thinking? more like a ford focus as I heard there pretty good cars to behonest.

go for a 1.6 or a 2.0 then! You are 23 after all insurance won't be that much!

and ford focus's are so bland and common!

Back