Long wait.

Hey peoples I finally brought home the micra yesterday, got the drive shaft sorted. After all most 4 month it's driving pretty ok but the break pedal like shivers a bit when mashing on it. So the car was park up for a long time with the previous owner wait for the same drive shaft. So the engine bay has some components that would take painting nuts screws e.t.c. and the left and right brackets that holds the front bumper is rusting. Can you fit a A/c unit in a micra that doesn't have one. And can I change my ncvt to a manual . But I like the automatic transmission but moving off a little sluggish to me.i would try and send some pic soon.

Sent from my SM-G615F using Micra Sports Club mobile app

You could fit an a/c unit but it would be expensive with hard to find smaller parts and a lot of effort.

I had to go and get a long wait once when I was an apprentice... I never found it oddly enough...

Can anyone tell me why would the previous owner block off the two ends of those pipe there. Are there suppos to go and connect to those two other pipes that goes in to the car cooling system.

A nasty bodge to sort a leaking heater matrix. The heater matrix is usually a pig to change on most cars, lots of dash bits being stripped off to access it, then a fight to get it out and changed.

I'm guessing the heating has never worked on it for you.

A nasty bodge to sort a leaking heater matrix. The heater matrix is usually a pig to change on most cars, lots of dash bits being stripped off to access it, then a fight to get it out and changed.

I'm guessing the heating has never worked on it for you.
I bought that car with it so. But is the that important, but I want everything on the car to be in working order. That goes for the heater too.so I quest I would have to take out the dash to access that broken pipe then.

Back